WELCOME TO THE LINCOLN HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOOD.
- Wednesday, Oct 14th, South Hill Coalition is sponsoring a candidate forum. Details here.
- On Saturday, Oct 24th, Forest Spokane is planting 17 trees in the 35th Ave Parkway – details here.
- Next Neighborhood Council meeting is set for Nov 17th. Among the topics:
– Franklin Elementary remodel (tentative)
– C.O.P.S presentation (identity theft)
- Sept 30th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM – The City hosted an open house regarding Lincoln Heights Business District planning. Urban Land Institute provided the report which can be viewed here. The meeting was chaired by Spokane City planners and by Studio Cascade, which will be refining ideas in the ULI report. Next development is Nov 4th and 5th, when Studio Cascade will lead a community workshop and public meeting.
Minutes from recent meetings are posted below:
- Minutes from Sep 15th meeting are here: Sep 2015 minutes
- Minutes from July 21st meeting are here: July 2015 minutes
- Minutes from May 19th meeting are here: May 2015 minutes
- Minutes from Mar 17th meeting are here: Mar 2015 minutes
- Minutes from Jan 20th meeting are here: Jan 2015 minutes
- Minutes from Nov 18th meeting are here: Nov 2014 minutes
- Minutes from Sept 16th meeting are here: Sept 2014 minutes
- Minutes from July 15th meeting are here: July 2014 minutes
- Minutes from May 20th meeting are here: May 2014 minutes
- Minutes from March 18th meeting are here: March 2014 minutes
- Report on Nov 20th, 2013 District Center Planning Workshop here: spokaneplanning.org (Scroll down to Lincoln Heights District Center – see survey link).
LHNC meetings are every other month: Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sept, Nov, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Dump passes ($40 value) will be available for distribution again in Spring 2015.