WELCOME TO THE LINCOLN HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOOD.
Neighbors, Lincoln Heights Garden Club, and many cute Girl Scouts planted 16 Forest Spokane trees in the 35th Ave Median, October 2015.
Tuesday, August 23, 5:30 PM to 8 PM. (Presentation at 6:30 PM)- Open house to discuss Lincoln Heights Business Center Master Plan – Southside Christian Church, 2934 E. 27th. Details
Tuesday, Sep 20th, 7:00 PM – Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council meeting. At that meeting we will be discussing the business center redevelopment plan. We’ll also review the Council’s revised bylaws.
Due to conflicting schedules, we will not be having a July Council meeting.
Minutes from recent meetings are posted below:
- Minutes from May 17th meeting are here: May 2016 minutes
- Minutes from Mar 15th meeting are here: Mar 2016 minutes
- Minutes from Jan 26th meeting are here: Jan 2016 minutes
- Minutes from Sep 15th meeting are here: Sep 2015 minutes
- Minutes from July 21st meeting are here: July 2015 minutes
See our Documents tab for earlier minutes.
LHNC meetings are every other month: Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sept, Nov, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Dump passes are usually available at each meeting.