WELCOME TO THE LINCOLN HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOOD.
- Next neighborhood council meeting is March 21, 2017, 7 PM at the Southside Senior and Activity Center. The agenda:
Approval of the minutes
Community Assembly Update
– Presentation from Urban Forrester Angel Spell
– Vote on Traffic Calming allocation
– Board election discussion
- Lincoln Heights District Center Master Plan can be viewed here: https://my.spokanecity.org/projects/lincoln-heights-district-center/. The Plan will be presented to the Spokane City Council on Feb 6th, 6 PM at the Spokane City Council Chambers, 808 W Spokane Falls Blvd. Testimony will be taken at that time. People who can’t attend the Council meeting may offer comments by emailing email@example.com.
Minutes from recent meetings are posted below:
- DRAFT minutes from Sept 20th meeting are here: Sep 2016 DRAFT minutes
- Minutes from May 17th meeting are here: May 2016 minutes
- Minutes from Mar 15th meeting are here: Mar 2016 minutes
- Minutes from Jan 26th meeting are here: Jan 2016 minutes
- Minutes from Sep 15th meeting are here: Sep 2015 minutes
- Minutes from July 21st meeting are here: July 2015 minutes
See our Documents tab for earlier minutes.
LHNC meetings are every other month: Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sept, Nov, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Dump passes are usually available at each meeting.