WELCOME TO THE LINCOLN HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOOD.
Next meeting is November 18th, 7 PM at Southside Senior and Activity Center, 27th & Ray
- City Planning Director will discuss planning for Lincoln Heights Business District
- Neighborhood will decide how to spend Community Development Block Grant funds ($29k)
Upcoming SOON: The City’s Forest Spokane project has funded 3 tree projects in Lincoln Heights. Some trees have already been planted along SE Blvd, 31st to Regal and in the grassy parklet on 35th between Fiske and Ray. Another 22 (!!) trees will be installed in the 35th Ave median. Tree planting will happen on Saturday morning, November 8th. Neighbors will add compost and mulch around our new trees. Many hands make light work – please turn out to help with the planting. Details – contact Sally (448-6271 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Minutes from Sept 16th meeting are here: Sept 2014 minutes
- Minutes from July 15th meeting are here: July 2014 minutes
- Minutes from May 20th meeting are here: May 2014 minutes
- Minutes from March 18th meeting are here: March 2014 minutes
- Report on Nov 20th, 2013 District Center Planning Workshop here: spokaneplanning.org (Scroll down to Lincoln Heights District Center – see survey link).
LHNC meetings are every other month: Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sept, Nov, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Dump passes ($40 value) will be available for distribution again in 2015.
Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council boundaries: